tisdag 24 januari 2012

Day 2 - The adventure begins

Kristoffer and I just finished the first official meeting with Barcelona, while Rahma presented her Poster (more about that from her, later). A shame we couldn't be there, but latest we can now promise that there will definitely probably be a Bobcatsss in 2014. When we get back to Borås we're going to start getting the group together to start the brainstorming for a theme..

I also got up way to early today to see the keynote by futurist Alan N. Shapiro even though I got there 20 minutes late and embarrassed myself while sneaking in, it was a very good talk about the future of communications theory. I had a long chat with him afterward about "noise" that gets excluded from communication in the digital age. So much so that I missed the paper I wanted to see.

-Mikael

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar