onsdag 25 januari 2012

Backdated twitter summary

Since we never got around to doing a blogentry about the final day of presentations I thought I'd give a quick summary of the day through the tweets we threw out during the day, mostly mine and Kristoffers. I also added some pictures of me looking all serious during my poster-presentation, taken by one of the Latvian girls, Margarita Dankova (who's actually Russian, but that's a different story).


Syntheticwhite (Mikael)

Accidentally woke up 2 hours before I intended to. I suppose I should just drag myself down to #bobcatsss to get my poster up early.


guran89 (Kristoffer)


Orkade nästan gå på en keynote i dag. När jag väl vaknat insåg jag att jag var alldeles för trött.


guran89


Drinks coffee. Gains ability to speak. #bobcatsss #success


guran89


Had a successful conversation. Coffee sure is magical. #bobcatsss


Patchouli_ (Antonia)

@guran89 var är ni?


guran89

@Patchouli_ Info desk.


Syntheticwhite

I just realized that after tomorrow, I'm going to have to stop trying to force the word #bobcatsss into all my tweets...


Syntheticwhite

*sigh* this presenter has absolutely no flow whatsoevet...


Syntheticwhite

Poster session starying any minute now, just half a paper to go. #bobcatsss


Syntheticwhite

Meh... I think I spoke way too fast during my poster pitch. Might have lost of the #bobcatsss audience. I blame free coffee...


guran89

Workshop in about one hour. Thank god we have lunch before! Can barely speak correct english now... #bobcatsss


Syntheticwhite

So, apparently putting a large picture of batgirl in the middle of your #bobcatsss poster makes people not want to show it to their students


Syntheticwhite

Sitting in on "Google books and the future of librarianship" workshop run by @guran89 and @Patchouli_ at #bobcatsss


guran89

Workshop done. We survived. #bobcatsss

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Me looking all serious


What seems to be me flashing gang-signs

And finally the Poster

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar